Emphasis will be placed on the following core principles in imparting education:
- Cooperation unites people and brings order, a key element of harmony. Competition separates people and breeds greed and violence.
- Earnest, efficient and effective delivery of duties increases human potential. False sense of rights keeps people from personal growth.
- Excellence (perfection) is a human potential, which comes by developing skill in action (which can be gotten only by connecting to the source, or the whole, or the system) rather than incentive, which turns skill into an avenue for self-promotion and greed.
- Integrated social, economic and political system affords equal law, equal justice and equal opportunity to create a sustainable society.
- Transformation is possible by learning, reflecting and understanding until becomes a way of life.