The IGH postgraduate degree program is a residential college for 50 students (from all continents). This may include grade-school teachers for a 24-month program leading to a Master’s degree in Global Harmony (MGH). A team of 18 visiting professors from all disciplines of human development will provide a balanced perspective in each discipline.
The postgraduate program will produce graduates, grounded in human values, with three specialized skills.
- The first specialized skill is the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who readily connect their respective areas of human development to tackle challenging local and global problems. The solutions to problems will be provided in a manner that brings harmony among concerned communities in their own environment.
- The second specialized skill is the SME who will prepare Harmony Curricula (HC) for children of all ages (This includes grade 1-12 down to pre-school students, as well as children 0-4 years old), and married couples.
- The third specialized skill is the SME Harmony Teachers (HT) who will teach grade 1-12 down to pre-school students as well as children 0-4 years old, as well as social workers and psychologists, who will counsel married couples to become socially sensitive and responsible citizens.
The HC postgraduates would develop curricula for the various age groups consistent with the social, emotional, cognitive, and human development of children. The most important objective of the IGH program is to holistically develop every child with a good balance of social, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual abilities to be a good human being by the time he/she graduates from the high school.
The IGH postgraduates would be problem solvers, critical thinkers, and life-long learners. The postgraduate projects for SMEs are designed to provide solutions for some the following factors for human sustainability:
- Fair Governance – justice, education, health care
- Economic Reform – equity for all and thus prosperity for all
- Agriculture for Sustainability – clean air, potable water, arable land
- Holistic Medicine – physical wellbeing, mental balance
- Sustainable Business Practices – prosperity and wellbeing of the society at large
- Environment Restoration – revert climate change
- Sustainable Technologies – planned environment restoration
- Truth in Media Reporting – without influence
The IGH postgraduates will be sought after by various educational institutions and organizations on a government and industrial level of application.
IGH Graduate School Requirements
The students applying for a Post Graduate Degree programs must meet the following requirements:
- An undergraduate (BA) degree in any discipline, including and not limited to physical sciences, social sciences, medicine, law, philosophy, literature, journalism, sports, and entertainment.
- An essay not to exceed 500 words about a life incident, an educational shortcoming, or an issue pertaining to the prevailing social, economic orpolitical orders that has caused injustice to a human being, a society or a nation and your probable solution through: 1) changing the educational system, or 2) suggesting the needed change in the prevailing orders.
- The most important criteria for selection are: a) student’s interest in creating a sustainable future for the humankind, b) student’s active participation in class room discussions for finding practical solutions to create socially sensitive and responsible communities.
- All postgraduate students will be required to:
- Undergo mandatory programs which create harmony awareness through certain disciplines conducive for the development of harmony creation.
- Undergo Topological Brain Wave Testing after entering the IGH and before they leave the IGH to determine the effect of the programs that develop harmony awareness.
- Take classes from experts in different disciplines available in a specific year. The course content of each discipline (from among agriculture, healthcare, business, commerce, education, energy, medicine and technology, media, social, economic, and political orders) is designed to offer a holistic perspective in the context of sustainability of the environment and human race. The classes are designed for participatory learning in the sense that together all students develop a collective resolution on issues surrounding the specific discipline in the context of creating a harmonious civilization.
- Provide service to their choice community within their area of interest for a 3-month period.
- Take a month long field trip consistent with their interest in one of the three areas: a) Becoming a SME in support of sustainability of the humankind and global harmony, b) Becoming a HT for teaching grade 1-12 students, preschool students, a social worker for children from birth to 4-year olds, and for would-be-parents, or c) Developing HC for high school students, preschool students, children from birth to 4-year olds, and for would-be-parents.